- SARENS NV
1861 Wolvertem, Belgien
- +32 52 319 319
- +32 52 319 329
- Krane, Maschinen-Vermieter, Gebrauchtmaschinen-Händler,
- All-Terrain Cranes, Barges, Cranes for Spare Parts, crawler cranes, Engineering, Gantries, Hydraulic Cranes, international contruction projects, Jacking, lattice boom cranes, Lifting projects, SARENS Giant Crane, Skidding, SPMTs, Strand Jacks, telescopic cranes, tower cranes, Trailers, Trailers and Transport Management,
SARENS IS THE RECOGNIZED WORLDWIDE LEADER AND REFERENCE IN HEAVY LIFTING AND ENGINEERED TRANSPORT.
In this industry SARENS is one of biggest and well-known reference in crane rental services, heavy lifting, and engineered transport for our clients. With state of the art equipment and value engineering, our company offers the clients creative and intelligent solutions to today's heavy lifting and engineered transport challenges.
- more than 100 entities in 63 countries operating without borders, see details on our homepage
- the ideal partner for small-scale to megascale projects.
- currently 4452 employed professionals
- the market leader for over 60 years.
Over four Sarens family generations are intimately involved in this business. SARENS success lies in the entrepreneurial spirit and our continued dedication to the job. However, taking heavy lifting and engineered transport seriously is for SARENS not just a matter of DNA and a family tradition but, most importantly, a vocation. The legacy that SARENS proud craftsmen build by deploying our five unwavering values:
- brilliant solutions
- dedication to safety
- zeal for excellence
- love for traditions
- global spirit.
SARENS will continue to build the future on the foundations of SARENS rich past but SARENS ensures the clients that the company will always stay ahead of the game when it comes to heavy lifting and engineered transport innovation. SARENS will keep breaking ground and securing that your project is delivered in the fastest, safest, and smartest way.
Nothing holds SARENS back in leading our profession. Nothing.